Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 16 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
^ Nice
WIN: Got a new monitor today. It's 24'', up from my current 19'' Very Happy

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 16 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Well, NEXUS, you have MONEY!

more_horiz
No I got it for free Very Happy
Fail: Nexus 7 2nd gen was announced today, too expensive for me Sad

more_horiz
FAIL: My laptop got a virus and locked me out yesterday.
WIN: I might get a new one before my birthday. I've been researching them for a while, so I have a pretty good idea of what I'll need.

more_horiz
A new what? Monitor or Nexus 7 2? Razz

FAIL: My laptop got a virus and locked me out yesterday.

Damn :O

Win: I got more WoW game time yesterday Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: Little bit over a month till my birthday and my WACOM BAMBOO TABLET! WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!

more_horiz
WIN: wisdom teeth were removed.
FAIL: my jaw hurts and I'm scared to eat too much jello.
WIN: I managed to salvage my iTunes Library, VBA-M, and my Pokemon and Touhoumon save files and games. At least my steam games are saved in the cloud.
WIN: finally saw Despicable Me

more_horiz
Fail: I think Nightly is gone forever Sad

more_horiz
R.I.P Nightly. We knew ye well.Sad 

more_horiz
Kheldar get on Skype!!!

more_horiz
GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!

Win(sort of):Been playing quite a bit of minecraft/yu gi oh (yes I do play yu gi oh) / pokemon / legend of Zelda.

Win: just got back from scout camp

Fail: My computer has been blue screening so I can't play minecraft :/

Man I haven't posted here since like 2 months ago...

more_horiz
WIN: I figured out how to make Braid style rewinding in Flash, then made a working prototype (shift to rewind). Very Happy http://www.fastswf.com/rtprES0

more_horiz
Aaron wrote:
WIN: I figured out how to make Braid style rewinding in Flash, then made a working prototype (shift to rewind). :Dhttp://www.fastswf.com/rtprES0

Nice! How did you do it? :O

more_horiz
WIN: My computer is virus-free! Good thing, too. I wasn't going to be able to get a new one until a good while after school started, and that wouldn't have worked well.
WIN: Recovering faster than expected from wisdom teeth surgery.
FAIL: Still can't eat much. It really sucks when I want pizza but can't have it because my gums haven't healed.

Honestly, I can't believe we've kept this place going this long. We lost almost everyone, but we still have our small group that keeps coming back to see what's new. I'll try to be a little more active if I can, but some issues IRL may keep me away from time to time.

more_horiz
Win: Found a reason to play WoW again! (gotta level that DK!)
Win: Long live the alpha heroes!
@Nexus I'll get on Skype later.

more_horiz
WIN: Success! I finally found a working download link of Touhoumon Blue. Touhoumon games are basically pokemon hacks of FireRed (or Emerald in some cases) that replace pokemon with Touhou characters. Blue version is one of the more recognized hacks, but the creator's site shut down. It took me about an hour of searching, but I finally found a working download from the original site on FileCrop.
FAIL: Touhou games (and Touhoumon by extension) are brutally hard. Then again, that's what they're known for.

more_horiz
wait what's touhou? o.o

more_horiz
Whelp, I might as well post an update. Razz

WIN/FAIL: I've been wasting spending most of my summer on a Bleach roleplay... Sigh.

WIN: I volunteered at a botanical garden for two weeks. 92 service hours! Yay!

WIN/FAIL: Tennis season is starting soon.

And that's about it so far.

more_horiz
@blind: Touhou games are a series of arcade-style bullethell games. They're apparently famous in Japan and some areas of the Internet for being some of the hardest games ever made. I heard about them from a friend a while back and decided to try One. I couldn't get past the first boss.

WIN: My youth group is going to a conference in our area. Tonight was the first night, and it was awesome.
FAIL: I can't take the wristband off for three days. Seriously, you have to cut them off to remove them.

more_horiz
Win(?): I'm going to the beach. Yay?

more_horiz
FAIL: Slipped while chasing my brother down a slide and hit it pretty hard. I wasn't hurt very badly since it was plastic, but my neck keeps hurting.

more_horiz
Win: I'm here again :3

Fail: Not in the private group and probely not getting in because I might be a long member who isn't active enough...

Fail: Iphone5 fell in the swimming pool and Apple didn't teach them how to swim!

Win/Fail: Trying to be active again, and really active if I don't keep to forget the site!

more_horiz
WIN: Been laughing at people trying to play Surgeon Simulator. I can see that it's a hard game, but people's reactions are hilarious.
FAIL: Lost my LeafGreen save that I had been working on. On the bright side, that lets me run a game with a recent challenge idea that I had: I can only use pokemon used by Team Rocket and that one scientist guy and my starter. Basically I've got around 10 pokemon to choose from. I may add in something where I can use one non-Rocket pokemon every time I get a badge until the eighth. After the eighth I can use any pokemon I want no matter what.

more_horiz
WIN/FAIL: I'm gonna do a Diamond Nuzlocke. I am prepared for my soul to be crushed.

more_horiz
Diamond is better than firered or leafgreen. Random large level gaps really suck, and I always have issues with Koga and Sabrina.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply