Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 8 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
WIN: While I was tanking the Lich King last night on my DK I had a funny idea... Linky Linky!

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 8 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: While I was tanking the Lich King last night on my DK I had a funny idea... Linky Linky!

WIN: Lol. Also, under the instruction of the homepage, DARK NEXUS Y U LEAVE US?

more_horiz
FAIL: The email thing for the site is glitched and only sends me an email once every month or two.
WIN: I found the site again!
FAIL: I don't play AQW or HS anymore.

more_horiz
FAIL: I only play AQW when I need to get on to get rares xD

more_horiz
Lol anyone remember Zanous? :trollface:

On more related-to-thread topic;

Win: Recently got Uncharted 3 Online Pass thing. Anyone else have it and wanna play me? Very Happy

more_horiz
FAIL: I don't have UC3 :/
WIN: I love AQW now lolzypoo
WIN: I like saying lolzypoo

more_horiz
Haha, Zanous and Jelly were our top spammers. Razz

Fail: I nearly threw my Wii remote at my screen because of the Spiral Charge training in Skyward Sword.

more_horiz
lolyea i remember zanous XD

FAIL: durp. o3o

more_horiz
FAIL: Atleast Zanous was active xD

more_horiz
Spiral Charge?

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Spiral Charge?

I think that's the thing when you point your sword up and throw energy .3.

Are you still playing Skyward Sword, Selika?

more_horiz
Win: Yush. It's when you ride your Loftwing and press A. It's used to partially defeat Levias.

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Win: Yush. It's when you ride your Loftwing and press A. It's used to partially defeat Levias.

Fail: Forgot. ._. /beats self for not being a true zelda fan

more_horiz
Fail: I just learned that there is more than 3 Silent Realms. '~'

more_horiz
I love to hate the Silent Realms.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:

What? The Silent Realms were epic.

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
biterboy wrote:

What? The Silent Realms were epic.

They were terrifying! D:

more_horiz
OMG I AM GOING TO HIT YOU FAIL: Use the WIN/FAIL format.

more_horiz
WIN: Got my Paladin's ilvl up to 383 today Very Happy YAY!

more_horiz
FAIL: I STILL DON'T HAVE SKYWARD SWORD! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:OOOOO AND DUAL FAIL: Y THERE NO RAGE EMOTE?!>:OOOOO

more_horiz
Level 383? You have no life.

more_horiz
WIN: Make sure to check out the Arts and Crafts section of the forum to see my new Azerron Legends video! Very Happy

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
DUAL FAIL: Y THERE NO RAGE EMOTE?!>:OOOOO

WHAT!? NO RAGE EMOTE?! FUUUUUU Rage

(I added that just now)

more_horiz
WIN: Rage mwahahaha! RAGE

more_horiz
WIN: WOOT!!!! We just got to 4/8 DS10 tonight Very Happy So happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply