Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 4 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
WIN:Got in third temple. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
WIN:Have my AE calander. Oh yeah.

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 4 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Just beat the desert land in LoZ: SS. I'm at a hotel right now so no Wii for me ;-;

more_horiz
Desert Land, or Temple of Time (<--Spoiler)? I am back at first temple and stumped.
Doesn't the Lanayru Desert have such good music, and an awesome name?
The lake is called Lake Floria. Awwwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
WIN:Happy Thanksgiving.

more_horiz
/watch! Smile!

more_horiz
WIN: I HAZ OCARINA OF TIME 4 3DS Very Happy
FAIL: im stuck <_______>

more_horiz
Stuck on what? I beat that game in a week.

more_horiz
Lol took me that long too.
Also, I'm just about to nab the last part of the
Spoiler :
but I had to do community service today and I have two projects due Monday. D:<

more_horiz
D:
WIN: I just decorated my living room from left to right with Christmas lights, so I'm feeling the Christmas spirit! Very Happy

more_horiz
Good job Blind. I beat it on the 29th, 10 days after I got it.
WIN:I just watched THe Muppet Movie!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
D:
WIN: I just decorated my living room from left to right with Christmas lights, so I'm feeling the Christmas spirit! Very Happy

WIN: I watched my dad do it Very Happy
biterboy wrote:
Good job Blind. I beat it on the 29th, 10 days after I got it.
WIN:I just watched THe Muppet Movie!!!!!!!

:OOO

more_horiz
WIN: I have Skyward Sword
FAIL: I'm not allowed to play it until Christmas. ;-;

more_horiz
Poor Sel.
Is it special Edition, or just the game?

more_horiz
Win: I'm back posting! =D
Fail: Need a new Avvy

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Poor Sel.
Is it special Edition, or just the game?

WIN: Special edition. Razz

more_horiz
WIN: Beat Skyward Sword a few days ago!
FAIL: Hero Mode wrote over my profile! DDD:
WIN: My play is tommorow! :D

more_horiz
Yes, I was sad about Hero Mode, but I have all of my treasures! I guess that's good.
Ohhh! What play? Hamlet?

more_horiz
Hero mode? e.o

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Yes, I was sad about Hero Mode, but I have all of my treasures! I guess that's good.
Ohhh! What play? Hamlet?

Like 5 of the stories from 1001 Arabian Nights (not all 1001, fortunately), and some stuff in between to tie it together. I get to fly off stage on a magic carpet! Very Happy

Selika wrote:
Hero mode? e.o

Once you beat the game you get to play it again, except you take double damage.

more_horiz
Found two games that will make you want to smash your screen through after failing! Very Happy GIRP and QWOP! <-- links

more_horiz
FAIL:fffffffffffffffffffffffff...i keep on furgeting to log on... >____<'''

more_horiz
Fail/Win: My math teacher helped me convince my mom for me to play Skyward Sword before Christmas...o_O

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Fail/Win: My math teacher helped me convince my mom for me to play Skyward Sword before Christmas...o_O

lolwhut

more_horiz
WOOT FINALS ARE DONE

Selika wrote:

Epic math teacher.

more_horiz
Win:(kinda late) I'm now a HS tester! =D
Fail: Need to remember to post here more often.

more_horiz
Win: We has new person back!
Double Win: They has HS Tester!

Mind telling me what you said so I can use it? Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply