Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Selika wrote:
It looks okay so far. You've been making a lot of games recently, Nexus. Are you ever going to go back to Realm of the Rice Cakes?

First of all, this is only a base engine for what soon shall be Azerron Legends MMO. Second, no probably not. The engine I used in that was rather poorly designed, and caused momentous lag for anyone with a slower computer.

I strangely like the fact that my arms are crossed.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
I strangely like the fact that my arms are crossed.

I guess you won't like this next update then Sad
[ LOCKED ]

Last edited by Dark Nexus on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
It's fun to play around with. No boundaries, yay! :3

more_horiz
I walked on the sun...
WIN: I figured out how to hack wondercards into Pokemon White using PokeSAV. Now I can get a semi-legit Victini.
FAIL: No legit Arceus for me. I've missed all of the events that it has been in so far... Maybe they'll have some for Black 2 and White 2.

more_horiz
WIN: So hopefully I will have a new Youtube video up soon. I'm trying to get a friend to do Portal 2 with me. Also a friend of mine made me a amazing 8 bit theme song for my intros.

more_horiz
FAIL/WIN: As of yet, there has been 0 posts for today. Now there's one. Razz

more_horiz
WIN: Technically, your post counted.
WIN: I've gotten some good pokemon from the Dream World lately. First was the Porygon from the event, then a Hippopotas (not my favorite, but I can use it), then today I got a Trapinch. Trapinch was one of the first pokemon that I levelled up other than my starter in my old Ruby.
FAIL: Trapinch and Hippopotas have high first evolution levels (34 & 35).
FAIL: Porygon can't evolve unless it is traded, and I don't know anybody that would trade for it, then trade back.
WIN: I finally got Unidentified 13 in AQW. I've been farming for it off and on for almost two months now.

more_horiz
Who wants to play Azerron Legends Online? PM me for the secret link and secret code!

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Who wants to play Azerron Legends Online? PM me for the secret link and secret code!

:0 i wannaaaaa

more_horiz
WIN: Yesterday I went to the Symphony of the Goddesses. Meh... Oh, what am I saying?! It was AMAZIIIING! And they added the Majora's Mask Suite to ours. Oh gosh. Oh gosh.
WIN:They might be coming out with another CD. I want it. NOW.

more_horiz
On a scale of 1 to 10, how amazing was it? :O

more_horiz
Ummm... 9.9. Just because they didn't have Dragon Roost. But other than that, AMAAAAAAZING.

Last edited by biterboy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
WIN: Rendering a video right now. It's Happy Wheels Smile
EPIC WIN: Using my new mic and new editing software.

more_horiz
Heh heh. Happy Wheels.
WIN:Kingdom Hearts comes out in 5 days! Awwww yeah! Who else excited?

more_horiz
Me!

It came out in Australia today...Kinda wished I lived there now. ;-;

more_horiz
WIN:

more_horiz
^^^ Kingdom hearts has been out for quit a while =P

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4szkm5F2jA

WATCH IT D:

more_horiz
@Selika Dang you Region locked devices!

more_horiz
oh kheldar you troll xD

more_horiz
Fail: Trying to get Simple & Clean and Sanctuary on itunes but i cant find it! U-U

more_horiz
You can get it for free at 4shared (link). That's where I download all my music. Razz

more_horiz
WIN: Happy people are liking my new happy wheels video x3 may do another today

more_horiz
So, watchin' the Olympics, and England is... Strange. I'm sure that when I'm having a nightmare, I don't call on Mary Poppins.

more_horiz
This is amaaaaaaazing! Linkity Link!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply