Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 5 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
FAIL:Dang you un-known release parties! KH3D "officially" released in America today! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 5 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
NINTENDO WIN:Nintendo fans be happy! And Microsoft fans... Well, keep hating us. Read this amazing article! Linkity Link!

Man I'm spamming this thread...

more_horiz
WIN: I'm still around.
FAIL: I just lurk in the forums instead of posting.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
FAIL:Dang you un-known release parties! KH3D "officially" released in America today! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Lucky people in New York...

Fail: I've been trying to find a subbed version of the Naruto movie that came out in Japan theaters today, and I learned that it will be out by April 23rd...

July 28, 2012-------->April 23, 2013

BIG DIFFERENCE! D:

more_horiz
Coming out... In english?

more_horiz
WIN: Battles 10% set up in Azerron Legends Online.
If you want to play, send me a PM with your desired username and password.These accounts will not be deleted (on purpose) so you can claim your name now!

more_horiz
WIN 1: Posted a new Developer's Notes in the Azerron Legends section! Linky Link
FAIL 2/Fail 1: It may seem as though I have been very inactive on the forums lately, however it is due to me just not having anything to say as I check in a couple of times a day!

WIN 3 AND FAIL 2: Will be leaving Friday morning and will be gone about ten days. It's vacation time! Very Happy

more_horiz
Have fun on vacation! Where are you going? Razz

more_horiz
He should goto California and visit me Razz

more_horiz
GO TO JAPAN IN A ORANGE MOTORBOAT!!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
I'm going to a secret, undisclosed location >:O (Massachusetts)

more_horiz
^Massachusetts?

more_horiz
I wonder what this secret area is >:O

more_horiz
FAIL: OMG!!! METRO IS EVOLVING!!!

more_horiz
LIES I AM ALREADY FINAL FORM :O... jk

YOU GOT A METROQUAZA

more_horiz
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level?

“It’s over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!”

O.O"

more_horiz
duoble post ftw xD

Last edited by Metro201 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Metroquaza used mystery move 11

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7ND31Gn8KCSl1MUulqpw-U0zYcKXuhi0e5uxU0ZzLhg4or-s3zA

more_horiz
WIN/FAIL: Back from a week vacation. What did I miss?

more_horiz
Fail: I need to catch up on all of nexus' games. ( could anyone fill me in?)

more_horiz
Kheldar wrote:
Fail: I need to catch up on all of nexus' games. ( could anyone fill me in?)

Realm of the Rice Cakes, Azerron Legends, and SpaceFable. That's all I know. Razz

Jkparty wrote:
WIN/FAIL: Back from a week vacation. What did I miss?

Nothing. Alpha Heroes has been pretty quiet.

more_horiz
What is space fable?

more_horiz
WIN: Back from vacation.
WIN: Almost done with my summer reading assignments.
FAIL: The last one is a 50-word summary of each chapter in the book, then another 10-word summary of each chapter. It takes a long time.

more_horiz
Kheldar wrote:
What is space fable?

A game that Nexus is working on with his friend.

Linky

more_horiz
I AM BACK FEAR ME :O

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply