Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Of course, after all, it is completely original. Deity powers; pfft, I mean, that's not a ripoff of any game series I know. I respect your easily manipulated rank! Very Happy

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Of course, after all, it is completely original. Deity powers; pfft, I mean, that's not a ripoff of any game series I know. I respect your easily manipulated rank! Very Happy

Indeed. Actually it did originate from a Game Series in which if you look at my photo you can guess which! Razz + LOZ FAN FOREVER! LINK FTW! LOZ FTFW!!!! However "Deity Powers" as its own is actually more original then some would guess, besides LOZ, try and name 5 other games that used said powers ACTUALLY IN-GAME in some way shape or form. Can't, huh? Razz And my rank is unmanipulable, for it is now protected by the ARCH law. Which i totally respect. (Nightly, i LOVE YOU MAN but in a non-homo way) i claim Nightly the God above me. + Respect to Nightly. Oh and btw, your rank is easily manipulable to! :trollface:

more_horiz
True, my rank can be altered, but I can change it back or replace it with another. Razz

The term "deity" itself seems to be a more of a religious sense, but as far as I know, the LoZ series is one of many game titles that include some form of a deity. Despite the fact that I cannot list five games that include deity powers, it is available everywhere, even in literature. The Odyssey is one of many.

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
True, my rank can be altered, but I can change it back or replace it with another. Razz

The term "deity" itself seems to be a more of a religious sense, but as far as I know, the LoZ series is one of many game titles that include some form of a deity. Despite the fact that I cannot list five games that include deity powers, it is available everywhere, even in literature. The Odyssey is one of many.

True. You can. Unless you get demoted in which you can't. But, like i thought you would pick up from my last post, i understand the term "Deity" is not original but i'm referring to its actual USAGE in games which makes it un-original. Why? Cause though some games may MENTION a Deity, a Deity is not actually USED as a Game Element or even a Game Character like it was used in LOZ. This includes its powers. Which is why, again, i state that it is an un-original idea as it is never actually USED in ANY GAME REALLY, hence why 5 could not be named and most likely not even 3. I am also ONLY referring to Games, not anything besides that in which "Deity" IS an original term. Have i made myself MORE specific now? Neutral
EDIT: This was all a joke. A joke by me and Selika. I hope no one took this seriously. Prank On! Razz

Last edited by Miguel on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Yes, yes you did.

WIN/FAIL: I've been watching "My Strange Addiction" on YouTube. Kind of creepy. o_O

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Yes, yes you did.

WIN/FAIL: I've been watching "My Strange Addiction" on YouTube. Kind of creepy. o_O

Link? Shocked

more_horiz
Just search it up on YouTube. I hope I won't get any strange urges in the future...like most people in the show. But here's one if you're interested (it's 21 minutes long):

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Just search it up on YouTube. I hope I won't get any strange urges in the future...like most people in the show. But here's one if you're interested (it's 21 minutes long):

Haha! Nevermind! Very Happy I don't have the patience to go through that unless it is an ACTUAL SHOW of a Series i like like a Cartoon Series lol. And judging by the Thumbnail, i refuse either way even if i would of had the patience! Very Happy But thanks anyways! Razz

more_horiz
@Miguel, WiiU is this year.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
@Miguel, WiiU is this year.

Well something i wont be able to buy. Due to i being broke. Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
It'll most likely be coming out around Christmas, soooooooooo...

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
It'll most likely be coming out around Christmas, soooooooooo...

Yeah i don't get given that much money on Christmas. So i probably wont have it for a VERY LONG TIME after! Neutral

more_horiz
/HEADDESKHEADDESKHEADDESK
Ask for it, maybe. Just a bit.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
/HEADDESKHEADDESKHEADDESK
Ask for it, maybe. Just a bit.

I've tried FAR to many times, FAR to many previous Christmases. Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
There are rumors that it's going to come out on Nov. 18th. Surprised

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
There are rumors that it's going to come out on Nov. 18th. Surprised

affraid Great now i have 2 unconfirmed dates as to when the Wii U is coming out!>.< Dang it!D:
EDIT: Just FINALLY got Kid Icarus: Uprising! :FAWKYEAH!: Cool

more_horiz
Nov. 18 is Nintendo's idea of Holiday Season. Like LoZ:SS.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Nov. 18 is Nintendo's idea of Holiday Season. Like LoZ:SS.

Well November IS a Holidayish Month lol. But as of currently, i will only suspect it comes later this year. Razz

more_horiz
Kouzaaaaa go on Rastacraft more XD

more_horiz
Blind wrote:

Dafuq is "Rastacraft"? Suspect

more_horiz
Win:Happy Easter!
Win:Best music video >EVER!<

more_horiz
JOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYY! Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: Another Member has appeared! affraid

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:

Something you hate.

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:

Something you hate.

Well that doesn't really dim things down! Neutral TELL ME WHAT "RASTA CRAFT" IS NAO!!!!!>:OOOOOOO

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply