Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 26 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
a pickachew and a gorilla

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 26 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Oh, I see the gorilla now...I had to copy and paste it to a Word document. Razz

more_horiz
lol a gorilla and before that we were talking about the gorillaz Razz

more_horiz
FAIL:
Spoiler :

more_horiz
I've done worse pfffffffff

more_horiz
WIN: Working at 180% speed trying to get the alpha engine done.
FAIL: WHY IS MY KEYBOARD SO STICKY GRRRR I NEED A NEW ONE SO BAD /cry

more_horiz
WIN: I'm probably going to upload a new video tonight
EPIC WIN: I GOT TO TINY CHAT VIDEO CAM WITH ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS LIKE 2 NIGHTS AGO Smile

more_horiz
EPIC WIN: IM NOW AZERRON STAFF!Very Happy FAWK YEAH!> : D
Fail: I have Summer School AND it starts on Monday!-_-

Last edited by Miguel on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
:/ that doesn't sound fun :/

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
:/ that doesn't sound fun :/

It isn't, believe me!:I CURSE YOU MATH!!!!!> : O

more_horiz
WIN: NO PROMISES, but a pre(view)-alpha may be coming next week Very Happy (possibly sooner, again no promises)

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: NO PROMISES, but a pre(view)-alpha may be coming next week Very Happy (possibly sooner, again no promises)

:O YES! EPIC WIN!:O

more_horiz
RAAAAAAAA

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
RAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: Going to camp Lassen for scouts on sunday Smile
Fail: won't be able to contact yall for a week :/
Neutral: At least I'm knocked out in the rp :/

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
Win: Going to camp Lassen for scouts on sunday Smile
Fail: won't be able to contact yall for a week :/
Neutral: At least I'm knocked out in the rp :/

Lol we wont forget you. THIS WE SWEAR!o.o

more_horiz
I willlll

hyehyehyehyehye Twisted Evil

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
I willlll

hyehyehyehyehye Twisted Evil

:O GASP!:O Well at least i wont!Very Happy Peace out Metro bro!Razz Have fun!Razz

more_horiz
well i don't leave till tomorrow so... PIZZA PARTY WOOOOOOO

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
well i don't leave till tomorrow so... PIZZA PARTY WOOOOOOO

Ah i see, okay. Have fun eating Pizza then as well!Razz

more_horiz
FAIL: It's...a..hundred..and...five..degrees...and...we..have..no..central...heat...nor air... *pants heavily, passes out*

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: It's...a..hundred..and...five..degrees...and...we..have..no..central...heat...nor air... *pants heavily, passes out*

Dark Nexus! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D: *Throws a bucket of cold water on Nexus* Better?Very Happy

more_horiz
I have two fans on me now so maybe I can get some work done...Maybe.. *goes to get several gallons of water*

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
I have two fans on me now so maybe I can get some work done...Maybe.. *goes to get several gallons of water*

Good luck!:O

more_horiz
PIZZA

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply