Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 27 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
PIZZA

._.?

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 27 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
i dunno I'm bored. so I'm spamming. :/

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
i dunno I'm bored. so I'm spamming. :/

Of course! Neutral

more_horiz
WIN: RELAXATION

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
WIN: RELAXATION

Indeed.

more_horiz
FAIL: No ToysRus today, so no card game.
WIN: I got two Nerf bandoliers.
WIN: I'm probably going to be getting the card game and the expansions off of toysrus.com. I want the classes from them, and my friends seem interested in the game.
FAIL: I really need to rank up Healer in AQW. I left it at rank 3 before my last break from the game, so I can't use Clear Mind to halve my mana cost.

more_horiz
FAIL: was to lazy to read all the rules for Nexus's character stuff and I didn't know that there was no discusion lol.

more_horiz
WIN: Inventory system 75% complete! Only have to do the front end coding and implement the max inventory slots.
FAIL: I am drawing a blank on that right now, so time to work on shops.

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
FAIL: was to lazy to read all the rules for Nexus's character stuff and I didn't know that there was no discusion lol.

EPIC FAIL: ^ It was like only 1 sentence!>.< I was gonna say something but then i thought i was gonna get the boot to cause i think it'd still count as "discussion" so i said nothing instead!Razz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: Inventory system 75% complete! Only have to do the front end coding and implement the max inventory slots.
FAIL: I am drawing a blank on that right now, so time to work on shops.

Sweetness! Good luck! I believe in you! Oh boy i can't wait to play!Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: I have been making tremendous headway in AL today Very Happy
Inventories/Shops are now 100% coded, I just need to spruce up the ui and eventually make items usable etc. Now I need to work on the new Action bars!
FAIL: I still need to set up SELLING items in shops.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: I have been making tremendous headway in AL today Very Happy
Inventories/Shops are now 100% coded, I just need to spruce up the ui and eventually make items usable etc. Now I need to work on the new Action bars!
FAIL: I still need to set up SELLING items in shops.

Well hey, about half way there! You can do it Nexus! You just gotta believe! Good luck!:O

more_horiz
WIN: Darkouza's turntable suit has gained a new ability: DUBSTEP

I think.

more_horiz
win: almost finished finding the energy to make dark nexus' female azerron template.

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
win: almost finished finding the energy to make dark nexus' female azerron template.

Where have you already looked?

more_horiz
^ I looked in the ending of kingdom hearts 358/2 days and i also looked in rayman origins but only some of the energy i could find there. I also looked abit in Diablo 3. And maybe some rabbids games. (AKA I need more ink for my printer because I need to print nexus' male template so i can compare sizes and the make sure its the best of my ability and the like.)

more_horiz
Very Happy Yay that's one less piece of art for me to fail at. Thanks so much

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Very Happy Yay that's one less piece of art for me to fail at. Thanks so much

Message me back Nexus?

more_horiz
WIN: I c the Azerron forums work, yes?

more_horiz
@^ Yah
@Shocked the female template is great! BTW: The only two things that will be different between each gender is the chest and the head. Some armors may be exceptions eventually though.

more_horiz
WIN!!!: Done the SUPER SECRET THING THAT I AM NOT TELLING ANYBODY cept one person AND MY LIPS ARE SEALED FOR NOW!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

more_horiz
WIN: Take that Miguel

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/98/46/miguel11.jpg

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:

LOL!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that ROFL!!

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Jkparty wrote:

LOL!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that ROFL!!

I should do more...

more_horiz
^
Win/Fail: I nearly laughed so hard I peed my pants when i saw your piece of art.
Win: NOW HAVE FORUMITE ACC IN ALL VEXXUS ART GAMES!!!!!

more_horiz
Win: I laughed so hard I died and had a pastor post this.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply