Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 9 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: WOOT!!!! We just got to 4/8 DS10 tonight Very Happy So happy

Fail: Um. I have no idea what that is.

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 9 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Fail: Neither do I. Razz

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: WOOT!!!! We just got to 4/8 DS10 tonight Very Happy So happy

FAIL: /facepalm

more_horiz
We have downed 4 out of 8 bosses of DragonSoul.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
We have downed 4 out of 8 bosses of DragonSoul.

FAIL: Still don't understand lolz

WIN: Did you see my new video DN?

more_horiz
WIN: Its awesome Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: I know what dark nexus is talking about. gratz for you Dark Nexus

more_horiz
Hey Shocked, add me on Real ID if ya want Very Happy My email is "kyverr2@yahoo.com". Its just my gaming email and I never check it, so don't bother trying to send me anything on it.

more_horiz
EPIC AWESOME WIN: Attention... I'm putting up a minecraft video today. And i'm commentating on it! YOU WILL HEAR MY VOICE Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: Will watch. >:3

more_horiz
WIN: I sound older than expected lol?

more_horiz
Fail/Win: Yush. Most people I hear have a high pitched voice.
Win: I'm nearing the end of Skyward Sword; anyone have any advice on battling Demise? Very Happy

more_horiz
Fart out a chicken Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: Yes. Link can definitely use the chicken's beak for a quick stab to the heart. xD /sarcasm

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Fail/Win: Yush. Most people I hear have a high pitched voice.
Win: I'm nearing the end of Skyward Sword; anyone have any advice on battling Demise? Very Happy

FAIL: Most people you hear have a high pitched voice? ... Um?

more_horiz
Fail/Win: Yes...I watched some commentary Let's Plays and almost all of them has a speaker with a high pitch voice. -___-

more_horiz
WIN/FAIL: Watch the syndicate project. He's awesome.

more_horiz
WIN: Buying airsoft tommorow Very Happy

more_horiz
Nice! Very Happy

more_horiz
Can't wait to shoot someone. <.< >.>

more_horiz
WIN: Double post. Wootwoot.

more_horiz
Win: Triple post.
Fail: I just remembered I have to get a really painful shot today D:

more_horiz
don't forget to scream in pain

more_horiz
I managed to stifle the scream. ._.

more_horiz
Darned it.Do it next time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply