Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 2 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Good.
WIN:2 WEEKS AND 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 2 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: Tomorrow I'm gonna get a Parakeet Very Happy

dont get 2, if u do then they will ignore you and only pay attention to each other *glares at my not-so-human-friendly-parakeets*

more_horiz
Haha. I think I may name him/her Skye Very Happy

more_horiz
If it's a boy, name it Maddox. /selfcenteredmuch

more_horiz
Give it a blindfold and name it Blind! o3o

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Give it a blindfold and name it Blind! o3o

*it flies into a wall*

more_horiz
WHY IS IT PINK?! WHY IS TEH CLAN PINK?! WHO IS PINKY?!?!?!?

more_horiz
FAIL: My Parakeet hates me Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
WIN:Got the Chaos Mod pack for AQWTAGBOBCG.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: My Parakeet hates me Crying or Very sad

hm.....THIS CALLS FOR A GOOGLE SEARCH~!!!!!!!!!

first thing that popped up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8tE4c9glA

more_horiz
Very good video! Very Happy It is sitting next to the computer with me now Smile

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Very good video! Very Happy It is sitting next to the computer with me now Smile

TELL HER/HIM THAT YIRINA SAID HAI! Very Happy

more_horiz
Haha, he says "Chirp!".

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Haha, he says "Chirp!".

XD
reminds me of my old parakeet XP

more_horiz
Tell it BiterBoy said "Hi!"
WIN:I just watched Winnie the Pooh.

more_horiz
WIN: Inheritance, the last of the Eragon series, just came out. Three years of waiting paid off. >:D

more_horiz
PAH! 3 years. Poor you. Soon ther will be an Epilouge. In 4 years of course.
WIN:Played MW3. It is SO much fun!
WIN:Getting the Year of Chaos Calander. As an early Christmas gift, of course.
WIN:ONE WEEK AND 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAIL:Don't have off tommorow.

more_horiz
WIN: Pre-ordering the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword this week. ^__^

more_horiz
FAIL:I'VE HAD PRE-ORDERED FOR TWO STINKIN' YEARS!!!! TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
WIN: I'm sitting in a hotel across from Disneyland right now Very Happy
Selika wrote:
WIN: Pre-ordering the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword this week. ^__^

WIN: So am I :O

EDIT: Just looked at my avvie and sig, and almost had yet another seizure. Once I get home, I'm changing this <_<

more_horiz
WIN: I'm getting LoZ:SS this week

more_horiz
WIN: JUST GOT J6'S IP ADDRESS

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 2 Ip

more_horiz
Win/Fail: That's also my IP address. O.o

more_horiz
I-IP adress?

more_horiz
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/question549.htm

I only understand the basic concept. Wikipedia may be more helpful than this link. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply