Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 6 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
We had an anniversary? When!?

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 6 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Nightly! O__O

more_horiz
^FAIL: Not in WIN/FAIL format.

more_horiz
WIN: Admin privileges. Razz

Fail. Clan Head Privileges. Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
^MEANIE FAIL: Ooo that hurt. Like really.

more_horiz
WIN: Fixed the anniversary problem. Mwahahah.

more_horiz
FAIL: Really late anniversary update. lol

more_horiz
Fail/Win: The next anniversary is 12-12-12.

more_horiz
^WIN:FAIL: Happy Early Anniversary! Very Happy

more_horiz
FAIL: That's only 9 days before the apocalypse. Better make the celebration epic.

more_horiz
FAIL:no-ones' ever online ;A;

more_horiz
WIN: I go on everyday.

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:

yay Very Happy
(should i even care about nu one-word posts anymore, not like anyone's here to check it..)

more_horiz
Yirina wrote:
Jkparty wrote:

yay Very Happy
(should i even care about nu one-word posts anymore, not like anyone's here to check it..)

Fail: *cough* *cough*

more_horiz
FAIL: PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING D:

more_horiz
Fail: I'm so bad at following the rules I made D:

more_horiz
Nightly wrote:
Fail: I'm so bad at following the rules I made D:

Win: Psh. You made 'em for the underlings. You can do what you want.

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Yirina wrote:
Jkparty wrote:

yay Very Happy

Fail: *cough* *cough*

WIN: Very Happy

more_horiz
FAIL: Why is no one ever on at the same time?!!! (Don't actually answer the question...)

more_horiz
FAIL: Why didn't you stay for six more minutes? D:

more_horiz
WIN: IM ON :3
EDIT FAIL: And now Selika is off....

more_horiz
Selika wrote:

WIN: because i like to spend time here: http://s3.zetaboards.com/Pocket_God_Forums/index/ a lot naow xP

more_horiz
WIN: 5 people online :p

more_horiz
Yirina wrote:
Selika wrote:

WIN: because i like to spend time here: http://s3.zetaboards.com/Pocket_God_Forums/index/ a lot naow xP

FAIL: :O Cheating on us with another forum <_<

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Yirina wrote:
Selika wrote:

FAIL: :O Cheating on us with another forum <_<

FAIL: Naughty Yirina.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply